Sunday, March 18, 2018

We drove to Johannesburg on Friday to go to the temple. It was fun to see some of the members of our Nhlangano Branch in our session, who were there on a temple trip!   
Afterwards, we ate dinner at Porterhouse Steakhouse with the Leavitts, Wagners, and Boyers. They told the waiter it was Bob's birthday and they brought him an ice cream sundae with a sparkler in it! 








This was in the Mission Home when the Leavitts got there. It is the 
Johannesburg Temple made from tiny beads! 


We didn't take many photos in Joburg this time.... but I thought this was a cool mosque! 




We decided to stop at the Mall of Africa and check it out. It is REALLY nice!!  
I need boots and a jacket now that fall is in the air and winter is coming.  
But ALL of the stores carry only up to a size 8 boot and no coats were my size either!?!  
I hope I will find something before winter hits!! 


I loved the pretty pink and white wildflowers ALL along the highway as we drove home.
(It was hard to get a good photo out of my window, going 120 km/hr! )




Just one shot of the landscape driving from Johannesburg, almost to Swaziland....
(I wish it could really show the gorgeous mountains in the distance!)



I took this as we were driving past Mbabane after a 45 minute wait at the border in our car
and then another 45 minutes in line to get our passport stamped.  We arrived at 4:45 pm
and left at 6:15 pm!!  Saturday late afternoon is not a good time to get to the border! 


This little CUTIE was sitting in front of us in Church today in Manzini 
and I couldn't help but take a picture of her!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment